DeWildt Chrysler is currently looking for a qualified applicant to join our team of automotive professionals. The Parts Advisor is responsible for promoting and ensuring high customer satisfaction with every client transaction .The ideal candidate will have passion for the automotive industry, be eager to succeed and driven to help customers with their automotive needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers both internal and external, to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Provide excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify needs, resolving concerns and recommend alternatives when appropriate.
- Answer all telephone calls promptly, courteously, and makes every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry.
- Minimum two years of automotive experience.
- Working knowledge of Chrysler/CDK (asset not a requirement).
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s License.
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours/shift
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise up to and including 50 pounds
- Positive work attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication, both written and verbal, effective listening skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $50,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- automotive: 2 years (preferred)
- Ontario G Driver's Licence (preferred)
We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted